Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello

Hello. What more can be said really? I am off of work and just sitting on the computer waiting for two friends to show up. Whats been on my mind lately? Well lets see, the answer would have to be Girls and Superpowers. I will not talk about the girls just because I feel like talking about the super powers. I don't know if you read the last post but in it I said I had a huge imagination. Well its so big that i have created entire worlds and super powered guardians of this world. I also have altered the world we live in today to fit superpowered people.
Anyway on this planet Earth, there are a group of super powered people. They are called the Guardians (a bit cliched I know but if it aint broke don't fix it) and these guardians are actually made up from me and people in my life. There are actually 15 with a few honorary members. I started out with two then it went up to four then it went up 7 then I kept expanding them. Anyway one of these guardians is called Zodiac. He is actually the youngest of the group and he has alot of powers. Well I have  dreaming about Zodiac and  I don't know why. Usually I am SilverWolf, Kid Silver, and just plain SIlver. A kid with more powers then Zodiac but he doesn't even know all that he can do. Well I go into more details on the gaurdians later, right now I kinda want to go eat pizza. Oh yes and of course I must have a quotes. Quotes from the justice league animated show. ( Yeah i Know)


Flash: Don't you have any lawyers here?
Judges: We solved our lawyer problem a long time ago. However, you could speak for him, if you wish. But be aware, if you lose, you'll share the same penalty as the accused.
Flash: The same penalty? You mean... that's crazy!
Judge: No, that's how we solved our lawyer problem.
 
Batman: There's not much time. If we can't shut that down, the entire world is doomed!
Green Lantern: I suppose this is a bad time to say "I told you so."
 
Joker: But seriously, Lex, you need me.
Luthor: Like I need skin rash.
 
Flash: Picture it - The sun. The sea. Hundreds of women just like her running around, and me: the first man they've seen in... oh, maybe forever. Oh, and look what I brought: Iced mochas for everyone! Sweet.
Martian Manhunter: I fail to see the attraction.
Flash: Man, you really are from Mars
 
Flash: Hey, Cookie.
Hawkgirl: One word and you'll be the fastest man alive with a limp.
 
Etrigan: For the past generation she has hidden from me, but I will never rest until her soul burns in the Eternal Pit.
Flash: And I thought Bats was creepy.


Etrigan: The witch has an amulet which can sense when I'm drawing near.
Flash: With that stench, who needs an amulet?
 
Batman: Who are you working for?
Thief: [in Kaznian] You can't understand a word I'm saying and I wouldn't tell you anything if you could.
Batman: [in Kaznian] I can... [advances on him menacingly] ...and you will.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. 'You know imaginary friends/worlds are a sign of psychological issues.' I say to you from inside my own imaginary world.

    Mwahahah if I'm going to go insane may as well go surrounded by pink and purple trees.

    ReplyDelete