Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Me, women, and all that jazz.

Well let's see. I left off on the Tuesday before Well Homecoming was amazing. I finally asked Kelly out and she said yes. So it was a great night I danced so much, it was insane. I haven’t danced that much in years.


Wait I forgot the most important thing. The reason Kelly aka Elijah hadn't messaged me after dinner was because two people had told her a secret about me and Ella. Let me start off at the beginning. Ella decided that her and the le’chel and Kelsey aka Mom. Were friends again even after all the fighting they had gone through lately? She arrived at this conclusion based on the fact that they had made up. So she decided to tell them the secret of me and her (without consulting me at all.) and of course they decided to tell Kelly because they felt it was wrong. Okay I don't know what made them think that what they were doing was right but it wasn't. When a friend tells you a secret in confidence you don't go and tell that secret and unless it is something illegal. Now apparently Kelly wasn't supposed to say anything but Kelly wants to know both sides so she tells Ella she knows. So Ella is pissed at the two and unfired them (I was pissed at all three to be honest.) So basically the group split. Kelly being the amazing girl that she is still spends time with Dad aka me and Ella and Mom separately. Now there were moments where we talked but there hasn't been much ripple in the water until recently.

So anyway for the past week I have been an asshole to Ella. Not really sure why. I have just been a little upset at her for certain things so I guess I was taking it out. Anyway I was an asshole again last night and she was hurt so she turned to Mom. So apparently they made up. So I find out about it today and when she tells me how they kind of made up I say of course. The reason being is of course she was going to make up with them over me. I knew they were going to make up in one or two ways. Either through a common enemy (aka me) or a common idea (maybe anime?). So when I say I knew it was going to happen she just says whatever and stops texting. Now I' m like what the crap? What are you upset about? Anyway she stops texting me for no reason. Now I’m all depressed about it because now Ella is with the enemy. Then I get a text from my dad about Ella texting him. Now I'm upset. She stopped texting me for no reason then I find out she texted my dad to ask him something when she could have asked me. Now reading her previous text she did ask and I had changed the subject. She never brought it up again so I'm just supposed to remember her earlier text. No I think not. So now she’s mad at me. I don't know why but whatever.

I just feel hurt and upset now and I don't know how to make it feel any better. Maybe Kelly could help a little but I doubt it. In the end she’s mad at me for being an asshole and she’s right I was an asshole. Of course in my defense she didn't make it any better by calling me an idiot for breaking the rules. I would like to point out for the jury that I have broken the rules for her more than once. Yet I wasn't called an idiot for that. Another thing that’s been bugging me bout Ella. Why does she feel uncomfortable at my house? She never wants to hang out there now. I mean I understand she doesn't want to watch TV but we could do something else. Then she just happens to remember some HW when I suggest staying when before she had said "Let’s do something" It’s a mystery.

Now last of all I want to point out that I do not agree with gays and lesbians. I think it is wrong morally and physically. Morally wrong (see below). As for the physically wrong, same sexes aren't designed for that. A man is designed for a woman. That simple. It’s wrong, nasty, and disgusting. I also believe you cannot be a Christian and still practice a lesbian relationship. Well that's all I can think of for now.


Here is a verse about god view on homosexuality:

1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Romans 1:18, 24-28, 32 The WRATH OF GOD is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness.... [24] Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the DEGRADING of their bodies with one another. [25] They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator — who is forever praised. Amen. [26] Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for UNNATURAL ones. [27] In the same way the MEN ALSO ABANDONED NATURAL RELATIONS WITH WOMEN AND WERE INFLAMED WITH LUST FOR ONE ANOTHER. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their PERVERSION. [28] Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.... [32] Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.


Jude 1:7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and PERVERSION. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

What jesus thinks about marriage:

Haven’t you read,” [Jesus] replied, “that at the beginning the CREATOR ‘made them MALE AND FEMALE,’ [5] and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’?

Jesus resolved the gay marriage debate once and for all — GOD made them “MALE and FEMALE ... a MAN ... [and] his WIFE". I see this as one of the most compelling biblical arguments against gay marriage. Jesus Christ Himself referred back to the biblical creation account and confirmed God's intent that marriage is to be between a man and a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment