Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello there.

So here I am. I don't know why i'm still up writing this. I guess I just had the urge and so here I am. What to talk about? Well I find myself distracted as of late. I can't seem to get my head together. I'm still feeling the aftereffects of energy girl. Of course I have had other people helping to distract me but still my mind wanders back to my superhero on occasion. I also have been thinking of my elemental goddess. She is an always has been my goddess. Also on my mind is the mortal I shall call Juliet. Ever since energy girl left she has been here for me and I am eternally(don't care about the spelling) grateful. I find myself thinking about her as well. SHe however is a very popular person which sometimes I admire and sometimes I despise. Like the people she gets to go out with. It gets to me sometimes perhaps only because I never recieve that. Hmm phantom lady is coming over tomorrow. We are going to watch smallville. I got her hooked using my persuasive methods. Sorry if I'm rambling I'm just really tired. HOwever I can't sleep without getting these thoughts out of my head. OH yeah christmas is coming. I can't wait. I get to spend christmas with Juliet. I feel my eyes lowering. I can't stay awake. Tmrw I will probably post more on my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment